Changes between 2.1 and 2.0
- Target .NET 4.5 as target platform.
- Fixed .NET 4.6 issues by using the newest ClrMD version which required .NET 4.5.
- CLRMD Support for taking heap snapshots
- Ability to create first a memory dump of a live process from which is then the heap analyzed
- ProcessDumpCreator to create memory dumps
- GetGCRoot in MdbgEng now takes the correct object address.
- Experimental support of getting live object instances
This caused deadlocks in the debugger while assemblies were being loaded while the debugger tried to get process infos which did lead to loader lock issues.